- Nov 02, 2017 -
Closed cooling tower (also known as evaporative air cooler or closed cooling tower) is the tube heat exchanger placed in the tower, through the circulation of air, spray water and circulating water heat exchange to ensure the cooling effect.
Now this type of cooling equipment in the form of more common feature is in the wall-type heat exchanger outside the spray water and forced ventilation, heat from the wall-type heat exchanger within the cooling fluid through the wall to the wall outside the spray And then by the spray of water and air forced convection to the air, and spray water to the air heat transfer, mainly by the spray of water and the latent heat and spray the water and the sensible heat exchange composition.
Working principle and development
1, closed cooling tower is actually a combination of evaporative cooling tower, cooler and wet cooling tower, it is a horizontal evaporative cooling tower, the process of fluid flow in the tube, the air flow outside the tube, both Do not touch each other. Closed cooling tower is a deformation and development of traditional cooling towers. The water in the bottom of the tank is pumped by the circulation pump and is sprayed evenly to the outside of the pipe. And the process of fluid hot water or refrigerant and outside the air is not in contact with a closed cooling tower, through the spray water to enhance the effect of heat transfer.
2, closed cooling tower for the cycle of high water quality requirements of the cooling system, in the power, chemical, steel, food and many industrial sectors have application prospects. On the other hand, compared with the air-cooled heat exchanger, the evaporative cooling tower utilizes the latent heat of vaporization of the lower side of the tube, so that the air side heat transfer and mass transfer is enhanced, and also has obvious advantages.
1. Improve production efficiency, softened water cycle, no scaling, no clogging, no loss;
2. To extend the life of the equipment, to ensure reliable and stable operation of the equipment, to reduce the trouble and eliminate the accident;
3. Fully enclosed cycle, no impurities into, no media evaporation, no pollution;
4. Improve the utilization factor of the plant, without the pool, reduce the land, save space;
5. Small footprint, installation, mobile, easy layout, compact structure;
6. Easy to operate, stable operation, high degree of automation;
7. Save operating costs, a variety of modes automatically switch, intelligent control;
8. Wide range of applications, the heat exchanger without corrosive media, can be directly cooled;
9. Low life expectancy, low initial investment, low operating and maintenance costs.